will my wis rank make the playoffs Topic

im 9-3 i have a wis rank of 33 and a sos of 56 with still one game left do u think i will make the playoffs?

this is my team:http://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=53054
1/20/2013 3:48 PM (edited)
At DIII more likely than not you need around 28 WIS rank to get into playoffs because there are always conferences with two teams outside of the top 32 playing for the conference championship game.    Keep in mind SOS really means nothing when it comes to selection.  It is the top 32 teams unless there are conference champs outside of that 32 that get in then you subtract that number from 32.  SOS helps you get a higher WIS rank but outside of that has no effect on anything else.
1/20/2013 3:07 PM
Id have to agree, with your last game vs a losing record sim you will probably on the outside looking in
1/20/2013 7:43 PM
will my wis rank make the playoffs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.