Getting back into Hoops Dynasty after some time off and just got back into a Div II team that has little talent.  I'm looking for recruiting advice, best offense/defense to run, etc. since I've been gone for some time.  Any help appreciated as recruiting starts tomorrow night, have looked through the forums but a lot is Div III or I; thanks!
1/20/2013 4:33 PM
Aejones' "how to win at D2 and D3" should provide you with everything you need to know. Here's the link: http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=453763&Page=1
1/20/2013 9:33 PM
Thanks m4284850, very good read; if recruiting for ath/spd/def is fastbreak and press the best offense/defense combo to run if you're going to switch?  I've got 6 seniors this season, none of which are great players, so if I'm going to switch I'd like to do it now with my incoming guys.  Thanks
1/21/2013 8:10 AM
I like press and m2m defenses equally.  I don't like fastbreak and press together, however. From my perspective, that combination seems to suffer more upsets.
1/21/2013 8:14 AM
Thanks for the tip greenhawks!
1/21/2013 8:49 AM
For some reason, I've had flex/press work rather well.
1/21/2013 9:33 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.