whats the max no of guys can re-pos in 1 season? Topic

?

1/24/2013 8:05 PM
Posted by govolswoo on 1/24/2013 8:05:00 PM (view original):

?

I believe it's 5.
1/24/2013 9:08 PM
I am thinking it is 5 but it may be less. It has been ages since I changed a player to a different position.
1/24/2013 9:09 PM
Dame I almost got it first. ;-)
1/24/2013 9:10 PM
I think you can sitemail admin and request an additional 1 or 2 and they will usually do it...as long as you're not making a team full of punters.
1/24/2013 10:04 PM
Posted by fluffybear on 1/24/2013 10:04:00 PM (view original):
I think you can sitemail admin and request an additional 1 or 2 and they will usually do it...as long as you're not making a team full of punters.
That is new to me.
1/24/2013 11:35 PM
In the old days GD B.C.(yes , it existed even then), you could change 5 and then appeal to the Supreme Power(customer service) and they would grant you more as long as they felt you were trying to improve the team and not weaken it by changing  positions.  Since it was bought by FoxSports I don't think they will bend that rule at all.
1/25/2013 12:05 PM
I don't think it is as much about the ownership and customer service rules as it is about the actual position change process.  The way position changes has been nerfed, I don't think it is very advantageous to make that many switches anymore.
1/25/2013 3:24 PM
I haven't made a switch since it was changed. None of my players that I wanted to switch ever looked like they would be worth it.  The switch would put the player way out of wack.  Example would be a DL to a OL.  What ever BLK that the player had would drop drasticly and the TKL would inflate to some crazy number. Same for the other ratings. The players would turn into some thing that could not be worked with. Not even in four seasons.

This whole position change thing was brought about because the bigger schools would take good players from any position and switch them to some thing else and they would be just as good in the new position as the old.  Leaving the lesser schools with not much to pick from.

So now if you switch a player. He is useless. The whole thing is just stupid and either should be switched back to the way it was or just droped from the game all together.

Do collages switch players? You bet that they do and the sure do not turn out any thing like this game puts out.  Fix it or get rid of it.

1/26/2013 12:00 AM (edited)
  I disagree about dropping it. I haven't done it often but their are still some decent position changes :
          RB or  WR to TE(good way to get a good passing TE.
                           RB or DB to WR: It's important to start with excellent WR skills And High WE(I prefer at least 55 but in the 60's or higher is better. This way when your WE drops on the change it will still be respectable.
                       I would like to see the position change put somewhere in the middle of what it used to be and what it is now.  Before it was very easy and very rewarding. Now you have to be Very Careful and Selective.

1/27/2013 9:59 AM
Even after the revision for switching players there were still some good instances where it was worth it.  I seem to recall a player with high ATH would make an easier transition. Of course there was the scouting key as well - a statement that the player was a "team player" or not very self-fish were indicators he'd make a good switch candidate. 
2/1/2013 5:02 PM
whats the max no of guys can re-pos in 1 season? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.