Pulldown messages Topic

Does anyone know of a list of pulldown messages, or could clue me in? I'm not sure if the response of "...expecting to play at a higher level but if he doesnt get the attention you may have a shot" means I can pull him down, or do I have to wait for him to drop?
1/24/2013 9:02 PM
Yea thats a positive pulldown response, you're good to go
1/24/2013 9:18 PM
j. If you get a back-up message you can do either. All that message means is that he is currently expecting to play at a higher level. So you have two options: 1. wait for him to drop and then recruit him w/ HV or CV once he drops. 2. Pull him down with scouting trips + scholly.
1/24/2013 10:42 PM
Basically anything but the "he's never heard of you/you have no shot" email, you're good...generally they'll say something about his offensive/defensive set prowess as well
1/24/2013 11:39 PM
Not happening...

Hey Coach, thanks for the call to chat about Theodore Dewberry. From one coach to another, I don't think you have a shot here. I've never heard him mention S.W. Minnesota St. - positively.

Alan Wertheimer
Head Basketball Coach
North HS
1/24/2013 11:40 PM
Update...

Sent him 10 STs and the scholarship after that...messages at the end said "I think we have a great shot at landing him" etc...So I thought I was good. But he wasn't considering me yet...he then responds with "I just don't see myself playing for you next season bu I'll keep your offe in case things fall thru". Odd, but okay. I throw 3 more STs a him and now he is considering some scrub D2 school . WTF?
1/25/2013 6:58 AM
I think that "scrub" is spending some HV's and CV's.....doubt your ST can match those.
1/25/2013 7:01 AM
He was always a backup option, but sometimes it takes more than 10 STs to pull a guy down. Once the DII school put real money into him, you lost your shot at pulling him. That's why it's a high risk high reward way to go. Considering the first message, I'm sure the 3 more would have been enough to get him had no one else put in effort.
1/25/2013 7:22 AM
Pulldown messages Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.