Icons or symbols Topic

Right now you can put a "note" on a player.   If you do there is then a little yellow box "icon" that shows up next to their name on the roster management screen.   It would be very helpful to me if there were a whole series of "icons" that I could assign to a player for various purposes.  Of course they should only be visable to me, and it would be up to me in my own mind what each own meant.  

For example, here could be a "red dot" that I could put next to each player who was done deveoping.   I could put a "green exclamation point" next to a player that had great potential and I wanted to maximume his innings.  I could put a "red cross" next to someone who was injury prone.  Etc, etc. etc.

This would just be for me to see and allow me to develop my own system in my head and on the screen for keeping track of information on my players.  And of course it would be compeltely optional to use and for someone who doesn't want to clutter up their screen they could ignore the feature.

Oh, and make sure that the sybmols show up on the lineup and pitching staff screens.

Just a thought...I"m sure some people will like this idea and some will think its stupid.

1/25/2013 7:50 AM
I requested several years ago that the boxes be color coded.   Pretty much the same thing you're requesting.   Nothing ever came of it. 
1/25/2013 8:07 AM
Just use Excel's "import data" function and pull your players out.  You have all kinds of options then.

But  yes, it would be helpful if the site would do that...
1/25/2013 10:50 AM
Icons or symbols Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.