I apologize if there is already a thread on this.  I searched but couldn't find anything.  Why are we limited to five HoF votes?  We have 6-8 good candidates in my world, but I can only vote for five of them.  The problem, if anything, is that not enough people vote, so I think we should remove restrictions like that.
1/25/2013 12:39 PM
Agreed. The ballot can get back up if there are too many good candidates.
1/25/2013 10:07 PM
10 votes has been constantly asked for and constantly ignored by WIS
1/25/2013 10:47 PM
I've suggested this in a few worlds and it seems to help a lot.

Get all of the veterans who actually care about the HOF to agree on 5 guys who they think should be voted in, and ask everyone to vote for the same 5 guys.

Most newer members to a world don't care and aren't going to spend a bunch of time scrolling through a cluttered list of players to see who is really deserving, but most owners will spend 5 minutes voting for the guys selected by the veterans if you can find a consensus and ask nicely.
1/25/2013 10:58 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.