OT Obama Paranoid Government Coming For His Guns Topic

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-paranoid-government-coming-for-his-guns,30638/

www.theonion.com/articles/obama-paranoid-government-coming-for-his-guns,30638/
1/28/2013 3:42 PM
gotta love the onion
1/28/2013 6:43 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/missile-launcher-shows-seattle-gun-buyback-174331546.html
1/28/2013 7:14 PM
The Onion: Delivering the only news I've ever cared about ever. 
1/28/2013 9:28 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/02/04/what-president-obamas-skeet-shooting-photo-tells-us/

The photo the White House released showing Barack Obama skeet shooting sure raises a lot of questions as he goes about the business of taking away the guns of law abiding citizens,

Looking at this is hilarious. Skeet shooting and he's shooting straight ahead? Skeet are thrown high up in the air. Ha Ha. Smoke coming out of both sides of the barrell? Ha Ha again. And what about the pot belly he has all of a sudden grown? Cute Barack, just cute. How about that posture? This from someone now claiming to be one who shoots all the time. This guy looks to have never shot a gun before.  Ha ha. The recoil of the gun immediatly after being fired would have resulted in camera blur which isn't evident in this photo.

Come on White House and Mr President can't you do better than this bogus photo?

OK sheeple are you ready for the coming gun grab?  I  know I can smell a skunk and once they got the guns of the people the worst is yet to come.
2/4/2013 7:49 PM
Posted by jibe on 2/4/2013 7:49:00 PM (view original):
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/02/04/what-president-obamas-skeet-shooting-photo-tells-us/

The photo the White House released showing Barack Obama skeet shooting sure raises a lot of questions as he goes about the business of taking away the guns of law abiding citizens,

Looking at this is hilarious. Skeet shooting and he's shooting straight ahead? Skeet are thrown high up in the air. Ha Ha. Smoke coming out of both sides of the barrell? Ha Ha again. And what about the pot belly he has all of a sudden grown? Cute Barack, just cute. How about that posture? This from someone now claiming to be one who shoots all the time. This guy looks to have never shot a gun before.  Ha ha. The recoil of the gun immediatly after being fired would have resulted in camera blur which isn't evident in this photo.

OK sheeple are you ready for the coming gun grab?  I  know I can smell a skunk and once they got the guns of the people the worst is yet to come.
lol
2/5/2013 2:47 AM
Posted by ermackey on 2/5/2013 2:47:00 AM (view original):

lol
So do you think Jonas Clark was loling when he and his congregation stood up against gun confiscation?

The threat against 2nd ammendment rights is no joke. Its real and its here.

Have at your little game.

2/5/2013 6:56 AM
Whoa don't get all crazy on us Jibe!  Otherwise they'll start calling you 'Old man Jibe' and the rumors will start flyin! lol
2/5/2013 7:36 AM
This is a very important issue to me.  I use automatic weapons to shoot deer to eat and protect my home from indigenous savages you know.
2/5/2013 7:15 PM

I sleep with my 12-gage to pertect my traylor from all the other rednicks in the traylor park

2/5/2013 7:58 PM
Posted by jibe on 2/5/2013 6:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ermackey on 2/5/2013 2:47:00 AM (view original):

lol
So do you think Jonas Clark was loling when he and his congregation stood up against gun confiscation?

The threat against 2nd ammendment rights is no joke. Its real and its here.

Have at your little game.

It is only funny because it is crazy. The fact that a congregation did what you say makes it funnier.
2/6/2013 2:45 AM
What's ridiculous is the people who lose their lives to tragic shootings, very sad. However many of these people illegal obtained these weapons (stolen) or should have never been allowed to buy one in the first place. Make it harder to obtain guns don't take them away all together, because the only thing stopping a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
2/6/2013 4:03 AM
Posted by jfootball88 on 2/6/2013 4:03:00 AM (view original):
What's ridiculous is the people who lose their lives to tragic shootings, very sad. However many of these people illegal obtained these weapons (stolen) or should have never been allowed to buy one in the first place. Make it harder to obtain guns don't take them away all together, because the only thing stopping a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
I have to agree.

I also have to ask all, why should someone who's law abiding be punished because of the criminals? What amazes me about this rational is that anyone would think that any law will deter a criminal or nut hell bent on destruction from doing so. These laws will only deter a law abiding citizen. Or make a criminal out of him as well.

yes the Justice departments own statistics prove you right on your last sentence. Many many times more crime is stopped by private citizens who own a firearm. Look it up its there.

One of my statements did have an error. It was Jonas Clarke I was referring to, not Jonas Clark. Sticky keys. Every American should know this history but few really do.

2/6/2013 11:32 AM
Actually, I think every person should own a personal nuclear weapon.  After all, the only thing stopping bad people with nuclear weapons are good people with nuclear weapons! 
2/6/2013 1:38 PM

Keep believing that the government has YOUR best interests at heart...
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

2/6/2013 1:57 PM
12345 Next ▸
OT Obama Paranoid Government Coming For His Guns Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.