DEF 1
BLK 1
LP 1
PER 99
BH 99
PASS 99
ST 99
FT A

How efficient would you expect him to be on offense (presuming he plays a triangle/fcp)? I don't have a player who's quite going to reach this level, but he's going to have very similar ratings by his senior year (i.e. SPD/PER/BH/PASS/ST all 80-90+ and a FT rating of at least B while having no more than a rating in the teens in any other category). 

Despite almost no athleticism, would you expect this kid to still put up amazing scoring and assist numbers?  Or would you expect him to foul out far too frequently to be of any use?
1/29/2013 10:50 AM (edited)
division would be helpful, makes all the difference in the world!

looks like you only have a d3 team... i mean, his defense abilities are so bad, its tough to even let him on the court - i would try to hide him as a backup somewhere. but on offense, he will be pretty damn good. with that spd/per/bh, his low ath wont hardly make a difference.
1/29/2013 11:09 AM
It'll be tough to keep him on the floor in a FCP defense.  He'll probably be a point per minute guy off the bench though (to try to hide against their better offensive players).
1/29/2013 11:20 AM
He's a defenisve liability for sure but no worse than a 30/30/30 guy.  I don't think he fouls out instanteously, I would wager you could get 12-18 minutes out of him resonably frequently.

I also think he would be a very effective 3 point shooter in DIII.   I would set him +2 and let him bomb away.
1/29/2013 11:37 AM
Hypothetical Offensive Production Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.