How to Choose a stadium? Topic

I have consistently won more away games than home games. I usually put three players with high obp and some speed in the first three slots and then three or four players with power (Hr's and RBI's) and then place odd players at the end of the lineup. I also invest in a decent pitching staff, but they do not perform well in the neutral stadiums. (I have been trying to choose neutral stadiums). This difference in the amount of home games I lose makes the difference of me being able to be competitive or having a good start and fading back as I lose more home games. What would be a better stadium setup for this kind of team? I usually play 255 cap.

first three slots          Power`                              Pitching
cobb                             Bonds,                              W Johnson
duffy                              Ruth                                   P alexander
lajoie                           T Williams                           E Walsh
keeler                           A Simmons                       p martinez
Hamilton                       Sosa                                  g maddux
Jennings
etc.                                   Etc.                                
1/29/2013 10:46 AM
at 255, few pitchers perform "well"

I would go Coors and hope to outscore everyone
1/29/2013 11:39 AM
i agree with TJ  - at that cap I'd recommend doing one of the extremes - coors or petco. 

you should try playing 80-100 mil caps - they tend to be more realistic (if you want realism try a 60M cap) and for me, more fun. 
1/31/2013 12:15 PM
How to Choose a stadium? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.