A+/A+ 3rd baseman Topic

I've been looking to build a team of all A+/A+ players and can't find a starting 3rd baseman.  Any thoughts?  Has anyone else found one?  Offense doesn't matter.
1/30/2013 1:16 PM
2011 Tejada was the only one I found....that seems odd
1/30/2013 1:53 PM
It really does...Brooks Robinson, Scott Rolen, etc.  So many great fielding 3rd basemen and none of them A+/A+.  Also, why isn't there a way to search by fielding/range?  Or is there and I just don't know it?  Thanks so much for finding Miggie...
1/30/2013 1:56 PM
Tejada is the only one at 3b, but there are several A/A 3b. Its a salary waste to have A range at C or A fld at 1b.
1/30/2013 2:13 PM
Posted by tromboner60 on 1/30/2013 1:56:00 PM (view original):
It really does...Brooks Robinson, Scott Rolen, etc.  So many great fielding 3rd basemen and none of them A+/A+.  Also, why isn't there a way to search by fielding/range?  Or is there and I just don't know it?  Thanks so much for finding Miggie...
There are multiple ways to search by range.

If you have your search settings set to Advanced Search (Player Search Preferences at the very bottom), you can change your search categories to include Field and Range. In this case, D- = 1 and A+ = 12

You can also search by Fielding %age # at each position and Relative Range Factor at each position. These are the actual numbers WIS uses in the log5 program to determine errors or if your fielder gets a +/- play.

Hope that helps!
1/30/2013 2:22 PM
Thanks so much frazzman...that was a huge help!
1/30/2013 2:45 PM
A+/A+ 3rd baseman Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.