I am trying to determine if it's the right move to offer the guaranteed start to an ineligible. I've noticed one thing with the assistant coach's report on the test scores, they have gradually, with the exception of one, all gotten higher and higher (I have had this guy on my watch list for a while).

Does anyone have a lot of ineligible experience? My questions are:

1) If a guy is close to the required test score, is it more likely on the next report that he will achieve that score and screw you for offering the guaranteed start? Or are all the reports random and what I noticed (above) is just coincidence?
2) Do you think the tests gradually improve as the player tries more? Again, this could just be a coincidence in what I saw?

I recruit one every year since I can usually hide a nice player and I run zone and dont need to go too deep.

Thanks,

1/30/2013 10:44 PM
1) yes
2) yes

the question i'd ask is, when does the last set of scores come out? i promise EVERY ineligible i sign start + minutes (not 30, only what i could safely give them if they became eligible). i feel like theres a decent chance scores are done coming out by signings, which would make it safe. ive always meant to find that out actually, but i never did.
1/30/2013 10:48 PM
Thanks Billy, I appreciate the feedback. Always helpful!

AP

1/30/2013 10:57 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.