Falling in love with players Topic

I find this an amusing topic.  Some coaches don't have any connection to their players, and some coaches fall so in love with their players that they want you to give them a Alex Rodriguez in return for anyone.  And then they sit on those players, until they become worthless. 
1/31/2013 2:35 PM
I expected this thread to be about Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.
1/31/2013 2:48 PM
Ha ha!
1/31/2013 3:26 PM
I'm not sure I'd call it "love" but it's a dynasty game.   Drafting, developing and then using a player is part of the allure.

If I have an 8th year player that I drafted, I'll need an upgrade to move him.   If you're offering me equal value, I'm less than interested.
1/31/2013 3:55 PM
Nope.  I never talked about getting handlebar rides from Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: David Seanez .  Nope.  Never did.
1/31/2013 4:00 PM
I'm the opposite, I hate them all and the money they demand from me.  I wait for them to phuck up so I can punt them to the worst team in the league.
2/1/2013 1:13 PM
Not only do I get overly attached to my players, I get attached to other people players when they start to get close to milestones/records.  I've picked 'em up just to inch them over the line.
2/3/2013 2:49 PM
Falling in love with players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.