Countering the "Inside" Defensive game plan Topic

Are there general strategies to consider when playing a team the favors an "Inside" defensive game plan (positioning set to -1 to -3) ?

Most of the players in the league I am in have extremely low Perimeter% values (due to player era), so most of the Offensive Range is distributed between Mid and Paint.

My intuition may say one thing, but experienced veterans may give me much better guidanceĀ 

Alas, SimMatchup doesn't let one test out theories due to the limited controls that are offered.
1/31/2013 11:21 PM
Simmatchup would not help you.

It is a different engine.
2/1/2013 10:42 PM
ncih,

how effective is the simmatchup engine in helping me make decisions ?

I had been building a squad and then facing the last ten NBA champs (for variety of team styles)
then tinkering,
and letting altered team go through same schedule of nba champs - and then going with best...

what can i get from that?
would improvements help when placing team in theme league, or is the simmatchup exercise a waste of time....
2/14/2013 10:59 AM
Countering the "Inside" Defensive game plan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.