How in the Hell 2? Topic

I have fumbled the ball 11 times in 3 and a half games. What the Hell is going on?  I even backed my offense down from very aggressive to aggressive and it hasn't helped at all.   Any suggestions?  Or is this the new standard in 2.0?
2/1/2013 9:39 AM (edited)
A lot of strange things happen in this engine.  
2/1/2013 9:15 AM
They will use the excuse of hands. You could have a RB with 70 hands in D3 and fumble 3 times in one game and they will still use the excuse it's hands that causes fumbles. Don't know how long you been back but welcome back scoobybud.
2/1/2013 11:45 AM
Yeah welcome back scooby.

I and a guy I 've co-coached with did some experimenting. This engine don't recognize your aggresiveness settings. We set things up at all VA all run. It should be all outside runs. It wasn't. All of 30% went inside. Went VA all pass. Should be all passes should be downfield. From my understanding at least 10-12 yards. They weren't. Again all of 30% of passes were short 2 yard dump offs. This engine is broke as broke can be.TO's and penalties come in Tsunami's.

You still buying silver and gold scooby. I can't afford gold but I buy an ounce or two of silver every time I get a few bucks ahead.

2/1/2013 11:59 AM
jibe, I was under the impression that aggressiveness settings weren't absolute like run/pass. Even if you're trying to throw downfield all the time, you're still gonna get some outlet passes or comebacks when the QB gets pressured, and every once in a while, your RB is gonna cut back when he can't get to the corner. It's part of the whole "simulation" thing, where we give up game playability so WIS can use the same engine as a simulator.
2/1/2013 1:14 PM
Jibe, yeah I started  selling silver and gold on Ebay.  Have done pretty well with it.  Bought a ton of silver back then at around $20 an ounce and dumped a lot at close to $50.  I have since been buying up as much as I can afford.  Keep buying.  The long term potential because of electronics use will make it very scarce.  My parents finally took my advice and really cleaned up.  I owed it to them for all the Hell I put them through when I was young. LOL

Thanks, gino.  I just came back and picked up a D3 in Yost.  Was thinking about getting back into Stagg and trying to get my old Abiline Christian back.  Gonna see how much the update improves things before I really get too much back into the game. 

2/1/2013 1:41 PM (edited)
How in the Hell 2? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.