Changing Position K/P Topic

Do freshmen Kickers and Punters agree to change from one or the other without any real drop in cores, or is it recruit situational? Assuming a roster has one Kicker and no Punters, there are no good local Punters during recruiting, so a Kicker is signed ... would he always take the position change to Punter under those conditions and retain his core ratings numbers, or will he potentially show a big drop in Tech/Str/etc. ?
2/1/2013 3:27 PM
Posted by robdoc3 on 2/1/2013 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Do freshmen Kickers and Punters agree to change from one or the other without any real drop in cores, or is it recruit situational? Assuming a roster has one Kicker and no Punters, there are no good local Punters during recruiting, so a Kicker is signed ... would he always take the position change to Punter under those conditions and retain his core ratings numbers, or will he potentially show a big drop in Tech/Str/etc. ?
TEC and GI will always drop by 10 - 12 percent.  WE can drop if the K (using your example) is a SR, even if there are no P, the FR feels that he's next in line and is reluctant to switch (at least that's whet I was told when I sent in a ticked).  I do this quite often and despite any attribute losses, things work out fine.
2/1/2013 4:00 PM
Ahhh, good. Thanks mgm0461.
2/1/2013 4:02 PM
I've had better luck converting Ks to Ps for some reason rather than visa-versa.   Guess it has to do with their tech/accuracy.
2/1/2013 4:52 PM
Changing Position K/P Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.