live is dead but is the sim dead Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The SIM is dead labor, like all human products. As Marx points out in "Capital", dead labor requires living labor - currently active human beings and their activity, to be set into motion. 

2/2/2013 6:51 PM

You bring a very original and profound question to such a trivial forum. There is only one fundamental alternative in the universe  and  it pertains to a single class of entities---living organisms. Cogito ergo sum- I think therefore I am. The existence of inanimate matter is unconditional, the existence of life is not. Matter is indestructable it changes it's forms but it does not cease to exist, and it is the concept of life that makes the concept of value possible.    

2/2/2013 8:37 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0810117495

From my phone, so no working link
2/2/2013 9:42 PM
crimsonblue, well put and profound. Thanks. And just4me, thanks for the very interesting book suggestion, I will order it. Well, I think we have shown that the SIM is not dead.  Only some of my teams.
2/3/2013 5:24 AM
Posted by italyprof on 2/3/2013 5:24:00 AM (view original):
crimsonblue, well put and profound. Thanks. And just4me, thanks for the very interesting book suggestion, I will order it. Well, I think we have shown that the SIM is not dead.  Only some of my teams.
Don't be so impressed; he plagiarized.
8/3/2013 4:15 PM
Posted by teaparty on 8/3/2013 4:15:00 PM (view original):

With nothing more important to do with his time, I can't believe this bleep searched high and low for something I posted 6 months ago. More proof of a guy that just likes to stir up trouble. 

8/4/2013 4:12 PM (edited)
Posted by teaparty on 8/4/2013 3:18:00 PM (view original):
I guess I struck a nerve calling you out for plagiarism...
No, you just stressed your need for a wife, life or girlfriend so that you're not so fixated on me.
8/4/2013 3:49 PM
Lol. After not interacting for several months, you just jumped into a thread unprovoked to talk smack about me twice. BTW, is the open speculation that you and ykanttonywin are the same person actually true, or did you just find a soulmate?
8/4/2013 4:02 PM
Posted by crimsonblue on 8/4/2013 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by teaparty on 8/3/2013 4:15:00 PM (view original):

With nothing more important to do with his time, I can't believe this bleep searched high and low for something I posted 6 months ago. More proof of a guy that just likes to stir up trouble. 

8/5/2013 12:07 PM
live is dead but is the sim dead Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.