NFL on FaceBook Topic

Hey rustedjunk, can I lemon instead of lime?
2/3/2013 8:53 PM
Posted by rustiejukks on 2/3/2013 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Are you two lovers?
How very mature of you.
2/3/2013 10:06 PM
Posted by rustiejukks on 2/3/2013 6:58:00 PM (view original):
Honestly your right I could probably do a better job of spelling and grammer. The thing is its not intended to be a professional page nor do I get paid to do it. You can either like the page and follow it or not. I simply presented it to give people the option to choose. I never once asked what people think of my page. With facebook its as simple as "oh someone liked my page they must like what I present" or "man they didnt lime my page. There must be some things I could do better". I do find it amusing that two self induldged know it alls think their opinion matters.
Clearly you think you think your opinion matters, as you directed everyone to your page. Don't want your ignorance/stupidity criticized? Don't advertise it.
2/3/2013 11:22 PM
Point taken. You got me. Like I say I could do a better job. I dont. There is the page like it or dont like it. The choice is there.
2/4/2013 10:41 AM

MY PA LIKES YER SIGHT ALOTS

SHORETHATS FINE

2/4/2013 10:59 AM
◂ Prev 12
NFL on FaceBook Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.