2001 + Auction / Free Agency ~ (TRADE BLOCK) ~ Topic

2001 + Auction / Free Agency  ~ TRADE BLOCK ~

* Trades are allowed per the rules at any time.

* You can trade a player for cash or other players- but both teams MUST stay under the $100 million Cap (or up to $110 mil if you have unspent money transferred forward from the previous season).

* A team can agree to pay a defferred amount of a player's salary for the duration of the contract.

*  Depending on the contract length (1-5 years) would be how long a team would have to eat a portion of a traded player's salary if the trade was for MORE or LESS than the player is under contract for.

* If you trade a player LATE in the season even, the player's ENTIRE yearly salary counts against the $100 million Salary Cap.

League Sitemail List-
toddleduc; Oli35; chargingryno; joshkvt; jrnyfan01; jeffc7823; Pubs; yatagon; fillies; szczubelek; calhoop; just4me; Unnaturals; rickysdad44; DougsDawgs; cholatse; oakgrove32; dskantor; Robin4; BlueTufts; tajohn; bargearse; flbarons; coldfeet

2/3/2013 10:58 AM
JIM EDMONDS is on the Trade Block

I won Jim Edmonds for $15.2 million.
I am willing to trade him for that amount or trade him for somewhere in the $14.2 + mil range and eat some of his salary.  Depending on the contract length (1-5 years) would be how long I would have to eat a portion on Edmonds salary were I to trade him for less than $15.2) Sitemail me offers if interested...
2/3/2013 11:01 AM
2001 + Auction / Free Agency ~ (TRADE BLOCK) ~ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.