I was interested in joining your world, and would like your opinion as to what DIII teams would be good for me to start with?

I'm from Western Pa., (Grove City area) but up for any site.

I've only played one season in CRUM, but took over a rather horrible Grove City team out of sentimental reasons. ha

Thanks for your input!

2/3/2013 1:36 PM
Look for a conference with human coaches makes it much more fun than playing a bunch of sims. Try to find a team that already plays the offense & defense u want to run saves time trying to change. Feel free to sitemail me.
2/6/2013 5:00 PM

Responded to your sitemail and now putting the full court press on you...join Centennial!!!  Great camraderie, coaches willing to help, and some teams you can rebuild quick in the West Division - Swarthmore, Washington, and Lincoln.   

Do you need some Campus Visits and Home visits? :)    

2/7/2013 6:28 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.