Makes me sick... Topic

Posted by Jtpsops on 2/6/2013 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Tec - I put my faith in God, you put your faith in science. Either way, it's faith.

As the Bible says, "Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see."

That applies equally to evolutionists as it does to creationists.
So you're saying there's no evidence of creationism/young earth?

You do know that there is evidence of evolution and an old earth?
2/6/2013 2:36 PM
Not what I said at all.  What have you witnessed with your own eyes that tells you evolution is real? Present me with something that's not the regurgitation of someone else's work/thought, and I'll accept it.
2/6/2013 2:38 PM
I"m sure bad_luck will try to tell you that there is evidence for his theory and none for yours (I'm guessing he's been doing that for some time now).

He's wrong, of course. There is plenty of evidence for creation. He's on a mission to argue with you over whatever evidence you give him, though. Just be aware of that.

You could present the most compelling evidence ever and he would deny it and call you names as a retort.

2/6/2013 2:39 PM
I haven't even really been arguing evolution vs creationism in this thread. I've been arguing against all the hardcore, concrete, indisputable evidence that supposedly exists to support evolution.

I get called "crackpot" and "dumb as ****" for not jumping on board and following the crowd. I'd rather be "dumb as ****" than a blind follower of popular thought/opinion.
2/6/2013 2:41 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/6/2013 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Not what I said at all.  What have you witnessed with your own eyes that tells you evolution is real? Present me with something that's not the regurgitation of someone else's work/thought, and I'll accept it.
So I have to witness something with my own eyes for the science to be valid?

2/6/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/6/2013 2:06:00 PM (view original):
I agree with jtpsops. We should teach all religions in schools. It's called having a well-rounded education.

If you don't think it should be taught while they are young, teach it starting in junior high.

Even these ones

http://listverse.com/2008/07/08/top-10-religions-you-never-knew-existed/
2/6/2013 2:49 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/6/2013 2:42:00 PM (view original):
I haven't even really been arguing evolution vs creationism in this thread. I've been arguing against all the hardcore, concrete, indisputable evidence that supposedly exists to support evolution.

I get called "crackpot" and "dumb as ****" for not jumping on board and following the crowd. I'd rather be "dumb as ****" than a blind follower of popular thought/opinion.
Dumb as **** is reserved for arguing that the world is 10,000 years old or that creationism should be taught in science class.

I have no problem with you if you think god created the universe or have reservations about the scientific theories on the beginning of life.
2/6/2013 2:50 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/6/2013 2:39:00 PM (view original):
I"m sure bad_luck will try to tell you that there is evidence for his theory and none for yours (I'm guessing he's been doing that for some time now).

He's wrong, of course. There is plenty of evidence for creation. He's on a mission to argue with you over whatever evidence you give him, though. Just be aware of that.

You could present the most compelling evidence ever and he would deny it and call you names as a retort.

Feel free to provide your evidence for a young earth.
2/6/2013 2:53 PM
ANSWER THE QUESTION, BADLUCK!!

Do you come off as an ******* on purpose?
2/6/2013 3:03 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/6/2013 2:50:00 PM (view original):

Dumb as **** is reserved for arguing that the world is 10,000 years old or that creationism should be taught in science class.

I have no problem with you if you think god created the universe or have reservations about the scientific theories on the beginning of life.
Too late. You already lost the debate. As soon as you have to resort to "ya, well...you're dumb as ****!!", you lose any credibility you had
2/6/2013 3:03 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/6/2013 3:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/6/2013 2:50:00 PM (view original):

Too late. You already lost the debate. As soon as you have to resort to "ya, well...you're dumb as ****!!", you lose any credibility you had
???? Are you bistiza?

2/6/2013 3:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/6/2013 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 2/6/2013 2:39:00 PM (view original):

Feel free to provide your evidence for a young earth.
2/6/2013 3:10 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/6/2013 2:06:00 PM (view original):
All of them.

Parents of secular kids are afraid that the minds of their children will be poisoned and lost forever if we expose them to competing viewpoints. God forbid we expose them to the way other people think and live, and then actually have to sit down and discuss it with them. Kids may have wild imaginations, but they are capable of rational thought. Parents can discuss with a 6 year old what they learned and if/why they agree/don't agree with it.

The parents who are actually invested in their children, and aren't relying on the schools to raise and indoctrinate them, can handle this.
So you approve of teaching satanism in school? Voodoo? Wicca?
2/6/2013 3:14 PM
'I don't follow the crowd' has become the mantra of the What If boards
2/6/2013 3:15 PM
ANSWER THE QUESTION, BADLUCK!!

DO YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO BE AN *******??!??!??!?
2/6/2013 3:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.