Makes me sick... Topic

2/17/2013 9:49 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/17/2013 8:24:00 AM (view original):
Don't get me wrong.  I don't mind it.   But I'm not dragging up some 6 week old argument, in various threads, in hopes of reviving it.   Can you say the same?
There was no argument to be revived. It was clear from day 1 you were wrong. I brought it up to make fun of you. You know, to go out of my way to be an ******* in response to your ******* post.
2/17/2013 10:53 AM
Pretty sure that's called an "opinion".    Unless, of course, the Czar of Everything has decided that his word is gospel.

Is your word gospel?
2/17/2013 1:21 PM
You're missing the point. I didn't bring up Bernie and Edgar to argue with you. I brought it up to make fun of you.
2/17/2013 1:27 PM
Damn.  Have you been sitting around all day waiting to reply?

Now answer the question.

As Czar of Everything, is your word gospel?
2/17/2013 1:31 PM
Regarding the EM/BW question?
2/17/2013 2:03 PM
I honestly don't recall the entire EM/BW debate.

So, really, shouldn't your word just be gospel for any discussion where there's a differing opinion?
2/17/2013 4:17 PM
I'd want to forget it too.

If you say so.
2/17/2013 5:09 PM
Again, it's less about wanting to forget and more about choosing to not remember.  For me, it was a day of discussion on the internet.  For you, it has been in your thoughts every day, if not every hour, for the last 6 weeks.   Congrats?
2/17/2013 5:57 PM
Has it? Or was I just reminded of your stupidity when you made another stupid post?
2/17/2013 9:46 PM (edited)
Hmmm...so scientists can't find or track meteors, but we're supposed to be confident in their analysis of the earth's age?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/02/15/russia-nasa-scientists-meteor-earth.html?cmp=rss
2/18/2013 12:03 AM
I don't see how those things are remotely related...

Your argument is that you don't trust anything scientists tell you because there are limitations to our ability to monitor objects a few miles in diameter or smaller billions of miles away from our planet and limitations on our computer availability for tracking all of them?

2/18/2013 3:03 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2013 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Has it? Or was I just reminded of your stupidity when you made another stupid post?
Do my words mean that much to you?   Do you think of me often on the weekends?    Every hour?  More often than that?
2/18/2013 7:52 AM
I think everyone can agree that life is incredibly complex, but it is your faith that tells you that a God must have created life because it is so incredibly complex because there is no evidence that God created life.

You're making assumptions that simply aren't true, because faith has nothing to do with it.

I'm simply looking at the evidence and drawing a logical conclusion - life is too complex for it to have arisen from random chance, therefore some sort of intelligent creature caused it to exist.

What you believe that intelligent creature to be is up to you.
You'll argue the same point until the other person says "Bah, **** it."   You're biszteca V2.
Okay, that's it. bad_luck is NOTHING like me.

I actually present intelligent and logical information and ask people to challenge it. They do, then they get frustrated when they fail. This leads to their argument gradually turning into nothing more than cheap insults in most cases. I don't argue a different point because there is simply no need when the original one stands strong.

bad_luck just attacks anyone he can for any reason he can and declares himself to be right with nothing to back him up.
I just get bored with you and your repetitive nature.   But I also find if amusing when I step away from a particular thread because you're repeating the same thing over and over and over again, then come back 3-4 pages(or days) later and you're still doing it.   That's funny. 
This is the same reason I kept baiting him into responding to me. It's hilarious sometimes how long he can keep going with the same boring meaningless blather.
Or, when people leave a specific thread and you bring up the "lost" topic in another thread to repeat your argument.   That's what makes you so ridiculously funny.  

This is his bread and butter. He can't stand to not have the last word on anything, and yes, it's ridiculously funny.

Sadly, because you never stop, it also makes you boring.

I've told him this many times, but he never listens, so he won't listen to you either. He's obtuse to this fact.
This is the point everyone has been getting at bad_luck. Even if you ever did have a valid point in this thread, you completely destroy any credibility you have by degenerating into a petulant child all the time.
I've also told him this many times. I wonder how many people have to tell bad_luck he's acting childish and needs to stop before he might suspect its true.
2/18/2013 8:53 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/18/2013 3:03:00 AM (view original):
I don't see how those things are remotely related...

Your argument is that you don't trust anything scientists tell you because there are limitations to our ability to monitor objects a few miles in diameter or smaller billions of miles away from our planet and limitations on our computer availability for tracking all of them?

Well, if you read the article, you'd see the main incidents it references are the meteorite exploding over Russia, and the one that passed between the earth and the moon, which was slightly bigger than a jet (discovered by "luck").

If you think that's "billions of miles away from our planet", then I think I see how you reached your conclusion that the earth is "billions" of years old.
2/18/2013 10:14 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.