LEG Season 26 - FULL Topic

World LEG is looking for 3 replacement owners for this coming season.  LEG was formed during HBD commencement with the idea of gathering a group of owners together with the sole purpose to help each other through the growing pains of a new game, the love for baseball and to make the world as competitive as possible.

Just ending season 25, the same concept still lives.  The teams available are below:

Augusta Wind - http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=1900
-  Decent team.  The owner last season left due to lack of time with real word busy'ness, but most seasons made play-off appearances.  Great run team with relative few owners over the 25 season.  Average owner had the team for 5 seasons (2 real life years). 

We do have some private world rules traditional and nontraditional to most worlds which highlighted are:

- Keep the minors fatigue to the same expectations to the ML level according to WIS policy

- All trades involved with over $1,000,000 in cash much be posted in the world chat.  This is not only to sway away from poor trades but to also avoid owners who look at cash and give an automatic veto based on $ alone.  

- No language used for the sole purpose of intentionally and purposefully putting down, demeaning and insulting other users.  Obviously we all know a difference between banter and smack talk from just being a jackass.

We are looking for longevity.  A stable world means owners who want a team for the long haul.  If you are looking for a fix and sell team, or just to ride something new along for a season, this is not the world for you.

Apply within or send me a SM. 

2/11/2013 1:45 PM (edited)
I'm interested in the Sioux Falls River Dogs franchise.
2/5/2013 8:42 PM
Wishlist, a password will be sent to your Site Mail.  
2/6/2013 7:28 AM
Thanks!
2/6/2013 7:48 AM
Down to 2!
2/6/2013 12:31 PM
Possible owner swap with Murphy league?
2/7/2013 3:03 PM
Bump
2/11/2013 6:28 AM
Only 1 left!
2/11/2013 1:26 PM
bump
2/12/2013 12:03 AM
1 team left!
2/12/2013 7:53 AM
Seriously, only one team left in this very competitive league?  I remember when I joined, had the first draft pick, AND won the division in my first season.
2/12/2013 9:36 AM
Full.
2/13/2013 7:59 AM
LEG Season 26 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.