What is a good team to get in Phelan Topic

I want to know what team to get in d3.
2/4/2013 5:23 PM
can someone name some good teams?
2/5/2013 3:09 PM
Can't you see the teams?
2/5/2013 3:12 PM

We'd welcome new coaches in the S. Cal. league - we have 5 opennings at this time.  I wouldn't call any of them good - they are all C- prestige.

When looking at the list, the highest prestige schools I see there are two "B" options, lots of Cs and millions of C-s

Until the season rolls over it's hard to say if there will be higher prestige schools available (all depends if someone leaves their school for D2, etc.).

Personally, I think the league is at least as important, if not more important than prestige (unless you know how to keep it going)... with better league you get post season tourney $$ bump.

USA South seems to be the class of Phelan D3 but at the moment they are full.  Ohio looks like another good conference with 4 opennings (I think) - meaning a solid number of human coaches.

Keep in mind, my Phelan team is under a different ID.

2/5/2013 4:29 PM
We have a good number of coaches in the WIAC (Wisconsin Athletic Conference).  I think you would be better off finding a strong conference and building a team within it. 
2/6/2013 1:24 PM
Whitewhater, Edgewood and Superior look promising.  Two others would be pretty good next year, but would then lose a ton of players.
2/6/2013 1:26 PM
If the Minnesota conference is near empty, Superior can be a very good recruiting spot - I've had some success there in two different stints in different worlds.
2/6/2013 2:20 PM
USA South has some openings - very good teams, great bunch of coaches. Right now, LaGrange would be a very good team, and Averett is also very good. Even the teams with records that are not so great are very good, because the competition level is so tough. Last year we sent 8 teams to the NT and the year before it was 9 teams. 
2/8/2013 11:25 AM
Ferrum also just came available. They were ranked #5 at the end of the year.
2/8/2013 11:27 AM
What is a good team to get in Phelan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.