http://d2phelan.blogspot.com

I am hoping that this goes somewhere. But without some people willing to help be on a coaches panel/ be a conference representative it will surely head towards imminent deletion.
2/4/2013 10:35 PM
Interview me and you've got gold my friend...
2/4/2013 10:51 PM
I like this idea and would love to see blogs for other worlds. 
2/5/2013 3:50 AM
Agrees with pepwaves...I would join but I am not in Phelan...good luck thinair
2/5/2013 6:38 AM
why not put this on the phelan forum?
2/5/2013 10:25 AM
I probably should and will. But the individual forums look like ghost towns.
2/5/2013 11:09 AM
In Iba and Rupp, there have been some coaches that keep things going for certain divisions (D3 in Rupp, D2 in Iba...)... probably not quite as in depth as you envision, but there are a good 5-10 coaches that contribute, and lots more readers.  I am in Phelan under another ID (D3).

2/5/2013 11:51 AM
d2phelan.blogspot.com

Check out "our" all-tournament and all-america teams. 

Tomorrow I will post my picks for...

POY
COY
Best Freshman
Cousy Award (Best PG)
Newell (Best big man)
Scholar Athlete
Scholar Team
Most Fearless Coach (top sos)

* All-defensive team plus POY is out already in a previous post.
2/7/2013 5:56 PM
if I was in D2 i'd contribute.  no way would I have the time to really comprehend the entire D1 level though
2/7/2013 6:49 PM
Maybe in the future trobone! Thanks for checking things out! Individual/coaching awards have been awarded - check it out!
2/8/2013 5:03 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.