Question about future stars scouting Topic

Is it usable at every level? I'm beginning my first year at DIII Martin Luther in Tarkanian.

Trying to figure the recruiting scouting thing.  I have a team full of seniors so it is important that I find 3 guys who can play a lot next year and be reliable.
2/6/2013 8:35 AM
it is usable at every level, but if you signed up under the discounted season offer you need to buy a full season before you can use it. Be judicious in your spending on FSS, but it is nigh impossible to find quality players without it. 
2/6/2013 8:39 AM
So once I buy a state how do I look at the recruits there?
2/6/2013 8:45 AM
go to recruiting -> search and set your search parameters, then look over on the right side and set results view to ratings instead of general
2/6/2013 8:48 AM
Thanks.  Why does it show some peoples name in bold?
2/6/2013 8:51 AM
Posted by mrpalmer on 2/6/2013 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Thanks.  Why does it show some peoples name in bold?
I believe that bolded players are one that you have FSS data on.
2/6/2013 8:52 AM
ah, ok thanks
2/6/2013 8:55 AM
You can also sort in the "State" field by "Scouted", which will only show you recruits from states you have FSS on. FYI, the Dakotas and Idaho are pretty good states for Martin Luther, as there is usually a few good recruits that other teams in the Midwest might overlook  (I coach Martin Luther in Wooden)
2/6/2013 9:57 AM
Question about future stars scouting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.