What is the most money you ever had for recruiting Topic

For the first time ever I had no open scholarships last season and now 6 this season giving me the most money I've ever had to recruit with.  We start recruiting tomorrow so I won't post it now but I was wondering how it compares to others in D1.  What is your largest recruiting budget?
2/6/2013 2:33 PM
I think the most I have had is around $125,000
2/6/2013 2:49 PM
Va Tech in Allen has had ~ $200K before.
2/6/2013 3:28 PM
i've had about 130k. and i failed miserably by over-reaching. put me back 3 seasons. 
2/6/2013 3:53 PM
Don't remember the exact numbers, but I hit something like 149k at VA Tech in Phelan, that was with 1 season of 100% carryover and 5 scholarships. ACC Allen rakes in cash at 60-80k per year, so girt's number is legitimate, if not understated with 100% carryover in seasons with 0 scholarship.
2/7/2013 2:35 AM
the most i would have ever had was 145 at colorado, i had 7 openings, 0 recruits the previous season, with like 5k more in rollover. the local recruits kind of sucked, but mostly i was just ****** that i only had 2 seniors and still wound up with more than 6 openings, so i left - and never got to spend it!
2/7/2013 3:20 AM
What is the most money you ever had for recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.