11 am drop down Topic

I just had a player drop down at the first 11 AM cycle,  I thought they didn't  drop for at least 24 hours.  Is this normal?
2/8/2013 11:18 AM
I have had them drop down at 8 PM on the first night - in other words, they were listed at D2, but when I made the 6 PM call they were recruitable. Happened quite a few times wit my good D3 teams.

2/8/2013 11:19 AM
I don't know why you are making up this 24 hour rule. Drop downs can happen after the first cycle, they just become more common later on.
2/8/2013 11:29 AM
I dont know about the rest of you but I typically dont see my first drop down until the 11 am cycle. Thats when I usually get my first couple drops.
2/8/2013 8:28 PM
i didnt think anyone could drop down to you until 11:00am the 2nd day of recruiting. players who show a division up but are instantly recruitable from the start don't count, they were dropped at the start of recruiting, a dropdown IMO is someone who drops after the start of recruiting.
2/8/2013 8:31 PM
11 am drop down Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.