Recruit email meanings Topic

I got this scholarship message

"Coach, I really appreciate you having enough faith in me to extend me a scholarship offer. I hope that you have enough faith to wait for me to visit some other schools - they really have made their programs sound great and to be honest, I'm not sure where I'll be next year."

Does this mean I am slightly ahead?

Following some HV effort I received this email response.

"Thanks for stopping by! My family was quite impressed and now understand why I want to play for you. Can't wait to talk to you again, Coach!"

The wos says he is struggling between the two teams.

Does anyone have a link for the post about recruit messages? I couldn't find it in the search.
2/10/2013 9:31 AM
I think that is a little behind.
2/10/2013 10:00 AM
http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=458446
2/10/2013 10:58 AM
Coach, I just can't say yes right now...I'm still supposed to take a campus visit of another school. Unless they show me something, I want to play for you next season.

And he's considering no one else is this okay?
2/10/2013 2:45 PM
You're in the lead. If it's after signings have started, he'll sign with you next cycle unless someone else jumps aboard. 
2/10/2013 4:40 PM
Thanks for the help heres Another one from a different recruit that is considering me and someone else

Coach, just following up on your scholarship offer. I REALLY love your program, but I have to tell you, another school looks like it may be a great fit for me too. I just can't decide yet.
2/10/2013 8:40 PM
Posted by andrewp97 on 2/10/2013 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for the help heres Another one from a different recruit that is considering me and someone else

Coach, just following up on your scholarship offer. I REALLY love your program, but I have to tell you, another school looks like it may be a great fit for me too. I just can't decide yet.
you are significantly ahead in this one
2/10/2013 10:06 PM
Do we still get the SHE-BANG!! email?  Haven't seen it in awhile.
2/12/2013 11:43 AM
What about these emails....coming in the same cycle? These things are so confusing:

8 AM - "Blanky Blank sounded overjoyed and hinted that he'd sign with us. My gut feeling is that we're his #1 choice even though other schools are in the mix."

8 AM - "Coach, thanks for the scholarship offer - I wish I could sign right now!"

THEN THIS....

8 AM - "If I had to give you an answer, I'd have to say no, but I just can't decide yet. I need more time. I'm sure you understand, right coach?"

REALLY? Those first two and the last one seem so contradicting to me. Am I crazy?
2/13/2013 12:42 PM
Oh, and I had almost 35k into the guy and lost him to a lower prestige team that was closer.
2/20/2013 3:27 PM
There's no way you got the 2nd and 3rd one in the same cycle. 
2/20/2013 5:33 PM
Recruit email meanings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.