DEF - 50
SB - 25
LP - 30
PER - 80
BH - 65
Pass - 55
STAM - 85
FT - 75%

I already brought in 2 guards, so I could use the rebounder.  OTOH, I have 3 or 4 non-senior posts, so I can live with the guard and recruit posts next year.  This happened to be an unusually strong year for smaller recruits in D3 Tark, at least in the Southeast.  The big argument I have for guy #2 is that my team has a shortage of PER, and this is a guy who could actually make some 3s.  Probably would come off the bench throughout his career given the 2 guys I already recruited, but off the bench he could overcome his mediocre speed and probably shoot 36-38% from beyond the arc.  The post also has problematic stamina.  Thoughts?
2/10/2013 5:45 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
2/10/2013 5:57 PM
1 is better, but 2 may be more useful for you given your need for perimeter... Then again, you could always look for a shooter who is a better all-around player next recruiting season.
2/10/2013 6:03 PM
#2 would make a pretty good SF as well. He definitely would be a very good scorer especially off the bench. Give him high distro and he could easily get 8-12 a game on good %s even in limited minutes.

#1 is definitely a lock down defender and solid rebounder but not much else.

Really it just depends on what you need.

2/10/2013 7:16 PM
#2, you can never have enough 3 pt shooting.  You can find either player at any time, but I definitely lean #2. 
2/10/2013 7:36 PM
These 2 players are extremely different.  I'll take #1...but #2 could be better in the right situation
2/10/2013 8:42 PM
In a a vacuum, I. Take number one. one You can start him at some point. Number two will always be a defensive weak link.

In your situation, since you don't need the guard to ever start, I would probably take number two. His defense won't kill you vs sec ok nd team guys and he will be able to score against backups.
2/10/2013 9:10 PM
Which would you prefer? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.