Maybe silly question regarding Elton Brand Topic

So I see in the records section Elton Brand has two of the top three spots for "most 3pt shots made in a single game"...Ok fine, except he didn't have one season where he shot the 3 ball...at all......Anyone fill me???
2/11/2013 6:57 PM
yea someone found a loophole in the sim and exploited it to get those records....he picked only guys that were 100%(like brand) at 3s and then set his game plan to a 3pt offense whenever his team was down in the 4th with 6 mins to go....wis has since fixed that problem but those records still stand
2/11/2013 7:33 PM
Thanks was wondering what happened, figured it was a similar glitch/loophole... I tried making a Ray Allen 3 pt shooting team and I've gotten him to 10 made and 30 attempted but I dont even know how to be a 3 pt offense other than in the last 6 minutes. 
2/11/2013 8:04 PM
Of course part of my problem with getting huge number of 3's is that I made the team too good. Yeah his the only one with over 500 pts but the others defend, rebound, and do other things that would limit the number of 3 pt attempts that go up in a game...My team actually wins against most historical teams ha ha
2/11/2013 8:06 PM
There are a lot of records that are unattainable because of changes in the sim engine.
2/12/2013 7:18 PM
Maybe silly question regarding Elton Brand Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.