Silent Auction Draft II---WHY? Topic

Why take up so much space?  All that was necessary was one thread and once there branch off into each category.  There are many other leagues that use this area and your draft takes up more than an entire page.  It would helpful if this was corrected, please.
2/12/2013 7:34 PM
We have 26 different drafts, going on simultaneously... way too complicated/confusing to run them all in one thread..  We asked admin to set up our own forum a week ago, but of coursse, no response.  I apologize
2/12/2013 7:45 PM
Yeah. Mensu, I hate to do this, but admin refused to give us our own private forum unless we had the league already up and running. Kind of defeats the purpose if you ask me.

But again, we apologize. The good news is that this is the last time you have to deal with us.

2/14/2013 11:39 AM
Its not anything that can't be worked around.  I don't understand admin's thinking behind their refusal to give you a private forum.
2/14/2013 1:03 PM
Silent Auction Draft II---WHY? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.