Help me find a conference in Allen Topic

I am looking for a competitive active and fun conference in Allen to join. Give me some suggestions. Thanks.
2/14/2013 9:27 AM

Lake Superior State, they're open - http://whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=7231 plus we have a yearly rivalry with the GLV for the Thunder Toilet, in which we ... the GLIAC own.  Enjoy like 7k$, plus no recruits and 100% carry over.

2/14/2013 10:47 AM
If you are going to stay in D3, the obvious choice is the MIAC.  It hasn't been the best conference in D3, but it is arguably the top conference in terms of the percentage of human coaches that are top notch.  They have been half Sim AI for the past few seasons so it hasn't been the top conference, but right now they have 10 human coaches after some recruiting efforts.  It has a very active message board as well, probably more than any other D3 conference.

The Upstate gives the MIAC a good run for its money and the best overall conference in D3 is the North Atlantic.  But neither of those conferences have openings at the moment.

(I'm not in the MIAC so I'm not trying to sell you on a conference that would benefit me in any way ...)
2/14/2013 12:09 PM
Come to the GLV if you can do D2! We have three spots open and are a strong conference getting better by the season. Indianapolis, St. Josephs, and Quincy are all open. St Joe's probably has the most to work with on the rebuild. Not sure what the D3 lay of the land looks like right now. 
2/14/2013 12:24 PM
Help me find a conference in Allen Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.