The beta testing is it gonna be today? Topic

Oh where oh where can the beta be
Please norbert give it to me.
I've waited so long and I've been so good
So will you please open up the beta world
2/14/2013 11:05 AM
Is that suppose to be today?
2/14/2013 11:32 AM
Ya he never gave an update though, he said he would to give an accurate start date and I didn't see it so I assume it will be another week or so... but.... what do I know
2/14/2013 12:31 PM
He first gave us our first look at what it will be like in November and promised the past few weeks it would happen and I believe his last promise was for today, so where's it at?
2/14/2013 1:01 PM
I think gino is schizophrenic ^^^ Who's this norbert you speak of? Who's this Lennay Kukua you're dating? (Maybe gino is Manti Te'o and Manti Te'o is jconte explaining their g@y love for Notre Dame)
2/14/2013 1:45 PM
What's beta (sarcastic)?
2/14/2013 1:46 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 2/14/2013 1:01:00 PM (view original):
He first gave us our first look at what it will be like in November and promised the past few weeks it would happen and I believe his last promise was for today, so where's it at?
In late 2011 he said the update would be by summer of 2012. He then said it would be by football season. Then it became September. Then by the end of 2012. Next the beta was supposed to be in early January. Now this February stuff. So no point in putting any stock in the dates he puts out here.

Either you're patient enough to see it through or you're not. The  patience of my credit card has reached its limit.

2/14/2013 2:38 PM
Posted by jibe on 2/14/2013 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ginobili04 on 2/14/2013 1:01:00 PM (view original):
In late 2011 he said the update would be by summer of 2012. He then said it would be by football season. Then it became September. Then by the end of 2012. Next the beta was supposed to be in early January. Now this February stuff. So no point in putting any stock in the dates he puts out here.

Either you're patient enough to see it through or you're not. The  patience of my credit card has reached its limit.

It has been pushed back and back. So it would not surprise me if beta doesn't get out for another bit and then it will take several months on beta to fix all the items encountered. It would not surprise me to not have a finished working product by football season '13. I am not thrilled about it, but ******** about it can only make it worse. I'm afraid that if norbert gets too fed up with complaints that he will release a half-*** product and we'll be stuck with it. It will happen when it happens.
2/14/2013 3:33 PM
The beta testing is it gonna be today? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.