I am confused as to what WIS looks at in regards to hiring logic.  Is it the previous 4 seasons? 10 seasons?  Would winning the PIT go farther than losing in the first round of the NT?  Does making the NT 4 years ago mean less than making it last year?  The more details you have the better.
2/14/2013 4:00 PM
i belive it's 10 season.... the farther back the less impact it has. therefore a NT win last season counts for a ton more than an NT win 8 seasons ago.
2/14/2013 4:29 PM
Obviously NT wins are huge, what do you think the order of importance is?  NT Wins, final RPI, PIT wins, post season appearances, season wins, conference championships.  Do some of those mean nothing?
2/14/2013 4:32 PM
getting to the NT and wins in the NT are the biggest factors by far
2/14/2013 4:52 PM
I think i read at some point it takes 3 PI wins to equal an NT appearance.

conference championships make a difference too.
2/14/2013 6:32 PM
Is CT winner more important than regular season conference champion? Does conference coach of the year matter, or national coach of the year?
2/15/2013 12:32 PM
i dont think awards like coach of the year matter. but i could be wrong.
2/15/2013 4:23 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.