Ichiro will have 1 opening this rollover.  First time in a few seasons that I have had to find a new owner. If you are looking for a competitive world with very little turnover, this could be the one for you. We have win benchmarks of 55/1 yr 190/3 yrs. There is a prospect budget cap of $35 million. Great world for the beginner and even better for the veteran. Site mail me if you are interested.

3/5/2013 11:31 AM (edited)
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Burlington Black Arrows Franchise Profile - This franchise was finally able to get some steady ownership for a few seasons. It has a low payroll for next season with some nice pieces to help make it a winner immediately. Also has its future ace and shortstop in the lower minors to go along with a high draft pick next season. With a little work it can be a contender for years to come.
2/18/2013 1:04 AM (edited)
Hi all - I ran the Burlington franchise for the past few seasons, and I'm stepping away.  The Black Arrows had a rough season, but it was all part of the plan.  Taking over this franchise gives you a healthy, young pitching staff (particularly a great, deep bullpen) and a lot of freedom.  I tried to time it so that numerous contracts expire this year.  As heinzkill mentioned, there are definitely some good pieces in the low minors.  You even have some up-the-middle players in the higher minors, so the offseason won't be too difficult.

This is a great group of owners and a solid, problem-free league.  

Jump on this team before I talk myself into staying!
2/18/2013 12:05 PM
great league, zero drama
2/18/2013 7:29 PM
Are you still looking for an owner?
2/21/2013 11:32 AM
I have never played hd but i'd take the team if its open
3/5/2013 7:20 PM
I'm getting back into WIS.  Any availability?
3/6/2013 5:05 PM
Yes sir
3/6/2013 6:59 PM
Team is still available.
3/6/2013 7:40 PM
bump
3/7/2013 12:07 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.