Shoeless Joe World - S19 (FULL) Topic

SHOELESS JOE WORLD

SEASON NINETEEN

Shoeless Joe was ranked #8 out of 161 total Hardball Dynasty Worlds (Green's World Rankings 4-20-10) and was ranked #16 out of 178 total Hardball Dynasty Worlds (dmurphy104's World Rankings 4-11-12).

We are officially FULL for S19.  If you are interested in joining Shoeless Joe for S20, please indicate to me your interest via SITEMAIL ONLY.

SHOELESS JOE WORLD BLOG

SHOELESS JOE WORLD RULES

(NOTE: Due to past issues, we are only accepting owners with previous HBD/WIS experience. If you are a brand new account owner and would like to join, the Shoeless Joe League Committee will need to vote you in beforehand.)

2/18/2013 3:45 PM (edited)
If you like beating my teams in other worlds, you'll love beating my squad in Shoeless Joe.
2/17/2013 3:05 PM
One of the best worlds in HBD. Part of the HBD Trifecta (Ballpark Franks, Doubleday and Shoeless Joe). A majority of owners are in all three of those worlds. Solid retention and no drama.
2/18/2013 12:37 AM
When you think SJ, think: "solid," "stable," "drama-free" and "well-run."

These are several of the reasons why this world has very few openings and fills fast.
2/18/2013 1:43 AM
Great world, great blog, great owners, great commish.
2/18/2013 12:07 PM
Shoeless Joe World - S19 (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.