2/16/2013 1:53 PM
Will Test Game feature be available throughout the Beta or will it be disconnected once the season starts?

I think this is a really good thing to have throughout Beta and hope that you leave it up.  It will take much longer to work through the beta if we only see one game a night compared to the many games we can evaluate on our own time with the Test Game running.
2/16/2013 2:25 PM
Posted by slid64er on 2/16/2013 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Will Test Game feature be available throughout the Beta or will it be disconnected once the season starts?

I think this is a really good thing to have throughout Beta and hope that you leave it up.  It will take much longer to work through the beta if we only see one game a night compared to the many games we can evaluate on our own time with the Test Game running.
Yes, leave it up so we can run multiple games.
2/16/2013 3:25 PM
Posted by slid64er on 2/16/2013 1:53:00 PM (view original):

+1
2/16/2013 6:49 PM
+1
2/17/2013 11:12 AM
If I remember right Norbert said earlier that we would be able to run test games throughout the entire beta process.
2/17/2013 5:39 PM
Posted by coach_deen on 2/17/2013 11:12:00 AM (view original):
If I remember right Norbert said earlier that we would be able to run test games throughout the entire beta process.
this.
2/17/2013 11:36 PM
It will be available throughout all of beta.  I want to allow you guys to test as many games as possible.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.