2/16/2013 2:28 PM
There is no way to "turn off" a formation on a specific location on the field.

Example
I have Pro-Set, Trips & Shot Gun listed and my 1st & Long Sets.  If I only want to run the Pro-Set inside my own 20 or inside my opponents 20, I have no way of turning the other two "off".  That's actually less control than what we have now.
2/16/2013 3:07 PM
Use the "None" option on the drop down menu for Set where you choose formations.
2/16/2013 3:25 PM
Posted by slid64er on 2/16/2013 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Use the "None" option on the drop down menu for Set where you choose formations.
That eliminates the Formation (Set) for all 1 & and long situations.
2/16/2013 5:55 PM
Posted by stingray002 on 2/16/2013 3:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by slid64er on 2/16/2013 3:07:00 PM (view original):
That eliminates the Formation (Set) for all 1 & and long situations.
Set both rush and pass options for the formation(s) you don't want to run to 0 (you only need 1 formation active in any of the given areas of the field).
2/18/2013 12:26 AM
Yes, set them both to 0.  This is an odd thing that I will be looking to improve.  It might be a checkbox, or the pass/rush might be a drop down with "Not Used" as well as pre-defined splits like "Always Rush", "Rush 90 / Pass 10", "Rush 80 / Pass 20" and so on.  How do you guys think this should be handled - being able to mark a play as not being used in a particular situation?  I'm kind of leaning towards a drop down as it would help simplify that page, but it would mean locking the rush and pass distribution to a pre-defined set.  On the other hand, how granular of a setting do you really need for that.
2/18/2013 12:54 AM
The 0/0 option will save you some time, and just needs to be advertised so everyone knows they can do it.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.