2/16/2013 3:07 PM
Love the new F-FL stat in the PBP but I don't see it in the game summary. I have a question about it showing up in the receiving stat, is it just showing the RB overall game stat for fumbles or did he go 1-0 both running and receiving making his stat line 2-0? Two can this be added into the yearly stat screen for both RB and WR?
2/18/2013 12:17 AM
Fumbles shown are for both rushing and receiving, I just had to stick it somewhere.  One of the things I'd like to do before the end of beta is work on a new Game Results page for the real games.  There are a lot more stats we can show, but we'll need to resize and redesign the Game Results, so something that will take some time.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.