I have a few questions on primary and secondary positions.
1) if you grant a player a secondary position does it affect his ability to play that position or is it all for substitution scripting?
2) if it affects his ability to play the position, how quickly does it take effect?
3) is there harm in going back and forth between positions?
4) is there harm in giving many secondary positions? (Less development)
5) does it do anything to swap primary and secondary positions?
Sorry for the list, but I saw some conflicting information and I'd love to know how big a deal it is before I reassign some younger guys.