Top 3 D2 Iba conference opening Topic

The Heartland Conference is top 3 in D2 Iba year-in and year-out. We have been informed by the coach at OK Panhandle St. that he will not be returning next season, and as far as we know that will be our only opening (we are currently full). Anyone who wants to play in a very competitive, very active conference should look at this job. The team runs FB/M2M, but that can certainly be changed (I personally HATE the FB offense). They will have 2 open schollies this season and 5 openings next season. This is a great conference to play in and we compete in an annual challenge against the CVAC (usually the top D2 Iba conference). Someone come fill that spot!
2/17/2013 11:03 AM
i would love to come join if i was in that world at d3.  in 3 other worlds though.  GL!
2/17/2013 12:01 PM
mduncanhogs,

I can't speak for my conference mates in the Cal. CAA (the other of the three top D2 Iba conferences) but do you think it would be possible all three conferences could engage in that annual challenge?

It's okay if no because I know it involves more people than just you.
2/18/2013 9:39 AM
5 seniors next year at OkPan, they should be better than this year's record.  3 schollies this year, plus their ineligible becomes eligible.  I'd be surprised if they don't manage double-digit wins.  Are you their next coach?
2/18/2013 1:38 PM
Job is still open. Someone in Iba take a look and help full the Heartland back up.
2/20/2013 3:29 PM
Top 3 D2 Iba conference opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.