Same Scholarship Message Twice in a Row Topic

I was battling for a guy last night with my Kentucky Wesleyan team, sent some effort, and got this message: Hey Coach, I really love your program, but I feel like I need to give each program my full attention before I make my decision. I can't say yes right now. Sorry.

Based on prior research, I figured that meant I had a very slight lead. However, I checked FSS as soon as it updated, and the Word on the Street said I was trailing. So I made a fair bit more effort and got the exact same message. Word for word identical. 

I was under the impression that you were only sent a scholarship message when there was a new development, and that you were sent a scholarship message every time there was a new development. But I got this message, spent some cash on the guy, and got the same message again. Is this the part where I send a ticket, or am I just misunderstanding how this works? 
2/17/2013 2:51 PM
Same Scholarship Message Twice in a Row Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.