Buzz Capra S27. Closed. Topic

Entering Season 27, World Capra has two teams open due to a departing owners. Team links below.

In his World Rankings from April of last year, dmurphy ranked Capra as the 13th highest World out of 178 possible. We have great competition and balance and consistently low turnover. All teams must win 110 every two seasons, or be subject to review from the Capra Board of Directors (myself, jrnyfan01)  

Potential owners will be screened to ensure integrity. 

Interested parties should send a sitemail to rls1. 
2/17/2013 3:00 PM
First team is in the AL South. Approx. 60M owed in contracts in the upcoming season. 10th pick (protected) in the upcoming draft. Nice team to rebuild with: the minor league system contains ten 1st round picks from the previous five drafts. 

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile
2/17/2013 3:02 PM
Second team is also in the AL South. Approx. 56 owed in contracts in the upcoming season. 8th pick (protected) in the upcoming draft. And another good rebuild: this minor league chain still holds nine 1st round picks from the previous five drafts. 

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile
2/17/2013 3:09 PM
Wow!  I've got 7 and I thought I was doing well.
2/17/2013 6:33 PM
Buzz Capra S27. Closed. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.