Player Development Question Topic

So I failed to renew my team last year and lost the team for a day. Added a year and got "re-hired". Problem is I didn't know all my settings for my team would be removed, including practice time. I didn't notice this until game 4 or 5 of the year. I inputted my practice time for my team. My question: My players all regressed, losing about 2-5 points per skill. After adding my practice time back, the players have not gained any skill points. They have stayed the same, still in the red. 

Is this normal? I can see why they lost points, but why haven't they re-gained them? They have now played the same amount of games with practice as without practice. Thoughts?
2/17/2013 4:54 PM
? They may gain them more slowly than they lose them? Just a guess. Not one has gained any back?
2/17/2013 5:16 PM
This may sound dumb, but did you actually save the practice plan?  I forgotten to do this (but only during exhibitions) on a couple of occasions.
2/17/2013 7:04 PM
Zero growth at all. Nothing gained back. And I thought the same thing mgm0461, so I went back and checked and yes, I did save the plan.  
2/17/2013 9:27 PM

From my experience it takes twice as long to show gains.  I forgot to setup my practice plan in my first season at Florida State.  I didn't catch the mistake until game #3 and didn't see positive gains until about the 9th game of the season.

2/17/2013 10:03 PM
Player Development Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.