Do you get the "Opening Day" bump if on the DL? Topic

Joakim Borbon got me thinking about this-- if a player is on the DL when the "Opening Day" bump is handed out, does he miss out on that bump?  Or is the ratings gain folded into an "Injury Recovery" bump?  And yes, I know that I can get Borbon on and off the DL before the end of ST, but I'm still curious for future reference.

2/19/2013 1:27 PM
Sorry about breaking his toe this morning!  I had this happen last season with one of my better players who was still improving.  He did NOT get an Opening Day line, just the eventual Injury Recovery line.  Hard to say if he "missed out" on that, or if the underlying gains were rolled forward.
2/19/2013 1:34 PM
I had a guy on the DL when everybody else got their "Opening Day" bump.  His showed up as an "Injury Recovery" bump.

I assume it's the same thing, just labeled differently.
2/19/2013 1:47 PM
Do you get the "Opening Day" bump if on the DL? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.