NABCL S27 closed; post for S28 consideration Topic

One of the longest tenured HBD Private Leagues, the NABCL, is approaching its 27th Season.  At this time we are opening up applications for participation in the new season.

Participation is open to all serious comers who have an interest in participating in one of the sites best run leagues.  The league features more than a dozen charter members and several more with 20+ seasons.  There is only one unique rule that all franchises must comply with:

Free Agent Contract Salary Cap - No ML Free Agent may recieve a contract that exceeds $15MM in any one season and $75MM in total compensation.

Please post here with interest for Season 28
2/28/2013 4:34 PM (edited)
I would be interested in the Salt Lake City franchise if they're still available.
2/19/2013 6:06 PM
I don't know if you take new people (one completed season) but if you are I'm interested. If not, no worries. Thanks. 
2/20/2013 7:36 AM
World Series is complete; will roll in three days.  Act now to get in one of the best world's in HBD
2/21/2013 1:52 PM
One franchise available; apply here to join
2/22/2013 3:24 PM
One to go and we roll.  Join one of HBD's best worlds today.  Last opening franchise advanced to the NLCS this past season...
2/26/2013 9:28 AM
2/26/2013 10:04 PM
NABCL S27 closed; post for S28 consideration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.