This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Six scholarships give you $30,000. How many post season games did your guys win in that conference?
2/20/2013 8:40 AM
He has back-to-back 6-man classes, which means a ton of carryover if he's in a decent conference. I'd imagine that's not a record, but it's obviously a ton.
2/20/2013 8:53 AM
i dont know isack, 53K is ridiculous, i could see that being a record. i think tianyi had like 49K in his GSC conf, he posted about it in our conf, not sure of the details - but i think he said that was with a recruit class the previous season, where he rolled over some money and the GSC had a big bonus. i would imagine its damn near impossible to break 53K without no recruiting class the previous season. cornfused - how many seasons did you go with no recruits? 2?
2/20/2013 1:17 PM
now the pressure is on you to use that money wisely and come away with a top recruiting class.
2/20/2013 1:53 PM
If you had a 6-6-0-0 setup and played in a good conference that sent several teams to the NT, 53K wouldn't be hard at all to top, if that's all you were trying to do.  In fact, if you think about it for a second, there's a very easy way to get that kind of money (provided again, that your conference is sending lots of teams to the big dance).
2/20/2013 2:27 PM
His (Our) D2 Conference sent 7 teams to the big dance, 2 to the PI. We had 5 in the sweet 16. I think we played 23 games in the NT and I'm not sure how many in the PI. Lot's of recruiting bucks.  I have 1 schly open and will have over $20K. Great year for the conference.
2/20/2013 3:03 PM
If anyone in the Gulf South (Allen) has a 6-6-0-0 class setup, they'd obliterate that. Not sure if anyone does, but just sayin'. 
2/20/2013 4:15 PM
DCY, that's exactly what happened.  I'm wondering if anyone has a 6-6-0-0 in a conference that's better than the Crum CCAA.

Re: the setup... it's maximum gimmick, basically.  This is the second time I've tried it (6-6-0-0 in a power conference) - the first time, I took Tarleton State-Tark to the championship game in year 4 (5?) of a rebuild, but then crashed out in the second round four years after that.
2/20/2013 7:09 PM
I had close to 49k one season. GSC had something like 13.5k in postseason cash and I carried over something like ~22k  leftover from the previous year. 
2/20/2013 7:14 PM
I had about 27k in D III doing this in a power conference...
2/20/2013 9:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.