Break out the Tiffany and the Debbie Gibson and the "Bad" album by Michael Jackson, watch "The Cosby Show," Iron Mike Tyson, and Hulk Hogan in their prime, and go see "Dirty Dancing" with your first love, who probably wore the rolled-up denim shorts popularized by Jennifer Grey in that movie! We are drafting players from the 1987 season using the draft utility.
Single-season, not a progressive. Snake draft, 15 minutes per pick, 10am to 10pm, 2 rounds per day.
40 games Live, and all postseason must be played Live, including play-in games if applicable.
DH in AL parks. Pitchers hits in NL parks. All stadiums will be ones that were used in MLB in 1987.
NL alignment will be: East -- New York, Montreal, Philadelphia, Atlanta. Central -- Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, St. Louis. West -- Houston, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco.
AL alignment will depend on which 2 stadiums get undrafted.
AAA is 6/4 average. Trades are OK. No WW. No clones.
Choose your stadium when you join. I will pick after 10 others have picked.
2) robtori48317: Three Rivers Stadium (Pittsburgh)
3) ericdavis_44: Exhibition Stadium (Toronto)
4) dahsdebater: Wrigley Field (Chicago NL)
6) braveboy73: Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles)
7) cats46563: Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati)
8) oakgrove32: Oakland Coliseum (Oakland)
9) szczubelek: Tiger Stadium (Detroit)
Sitemail list: donaldjtrump; robtori48317; ericdavis_44; dahsdebater; joshkvt; braveboy73; cats46563; oakgrove32; szczubelek
3/22/2013 4:14 PM (edited)