No scholarships in a season Topic

In all of my 50+ seasons, I've yet to have a recruiting season without a single available scholarship.  After striking out to get a Jr. SF transfer this recruiting period, I'm looking at the season after this next one to be in that very situation as I don't have a single junior on the roster.  How is that recruiting money handled?  I'm assuming I just automatically keep 25% of whatever carryover plus tourney cash we get in that off-season as if we filled our scholarships?
2/21/2013 11:56 PM
Well you won't get any recruiting money since you'll have 0 to recruit for, so you'll just have the 25% carryover from whatever you had the season previous...say you had $1000 left at the end of recruiting for season 50...You'd have $250 for season 51 + whatever tourney cash.
2/22/2013 12:35 AM (edited)
If you don't recruit because your roster is full, I think the entire amount carries over without the 75% reduction.  

Colonels may be saying the same thing, but it's 4:45 a.m.,  I haven't had my coffee yet, and my mind's a bit blurry
2/22/2013 4:51 AM
You will have the 25% carryover from last season. Then next season, since you didn't have any scholarships to fill, you will carryover 100%.
2/22/2013 6:21 AM
Thanks for the answers guys.  I don't think it's fair to have a 100% carryover, but I'll take it I guess.
2/22/2013 2:18 PM
No scholarships in a season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.