I have 2 newbie questions!! Topic

1. Iget a message in my mail. It says his information is posted on our recruiting board, but I can't find my recruiting board. How do I read his info?

Coach,

I just got back from my trip to check out David Bates. I think he would really fit well into our program and address some of our needs for next year. I don't want to tell you what to do, but once we are given the go ahead to begin our recruiting, he should be given some attention. I posted his information on our recruiting board, so go check him out.

2. I have tried tried to play around with my game plan but can't figure it out. I lose to teams (sims) I should beat. Is there a post about game planning like there is about recruiting? Could someone please help me with these questions? Thanks 
2/22/2013 1:07 PM
Read the "GD's Guide to the game" at the top of the forum. That should get you started.
2/22/2013 1:20 PM

It is located under the recruiting tab, click summary.

2/22/2013 2:32 PM
Gameplanning can be whatever you want, it is generally accepted that heavy pass or balanced is the best way to win but there are some pretty successful heavy run teams still out there. Set your gameplan to what you want to do and also evaluate your talent to see what you CAN do.

The rercuiting board/information is under the recruiting tab as jhard said
2/22/2013 3:02 PM
Overall you'll want to  be balanced with a mix of aggresive and conservative in your defense which is the best way to deal with sims, very aggressive and they get long gains on you and very conservative and they'll run plays on you all day and control the clock. Offensively I agree with hookemhorns run whatever your talent looks best at and tweak it when you spot something in the play by play of your last game until you think it's a talent level issue.
2/22/2013 6:35 PM
I have 2 newbie questions!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.